Updated: Jun 10, 2021
⛱🌞With the weather getting warmer, (at last!) so many women started thinking about getting in better shape for the summer.
As a Holistic Nutritionist and Weight-loss specialist, I thought I'll share with you 10 Healthy eating ideas for you. Short and sweet 😉
THE TOP 10 HEALTHY EATING HABITS
In a nutshell, a healthy diet involves:
(1) 🥗More home-cooked food, less eating out.
(2) 🍒More fresh #fruit as snacks.
(3) 🌽More fresh #vegetables as snacks and with meals.
(4) More #beans as sides or in stews.
(5) More dense chewy bread, less refined white bread and bread snacks.
(6) 🐟More fish, skinless chicken/turkey, less red meat.
(7) Smaller servings of red meat, larger servings of vegetables.
(8) 🥛Eating fewer dairy foods.
(9) Adding less #fat in the form of butter, mayo, sour cream, to the food on your plate. This is a huge source of excessive calories.
(10)🍒 Stocking up with healthy snack foods to keep hunger at bay. If you fill up with healthy nutritious calories, you won't want the junk foods that hunger makes you eat.
💯As far as weight management goes, hunger remains Public Enemy Number One.
❓Which of the above you would challenge yourself to try to manage a healthy weight?
Vessie, Holistic Nutritionist & Weight loss specialist, B.Med.Sc.
If you would like to achieve lasting Weight-loss and boost your Confidence but don't know how - book your Happier & Slimmer Program in 6 or 12 steps here
For more healthy tips - join our FB group Happy Healthy and Confident
P.S. Don't forget to share a picture of your beautiful creation or share this article with a friend.